Temperatures May Drop, but Myrtle Beach Events Heat Up
Dusting off school books, raking up leaves, and enjoying football on TV – who says vacations are just for the summer? Fall is the best time of year and even better in Myrtle Beach! Forget the traffic, skip the lines, and enjoy life at a slower pace. Myrtle Beach offer fall vacation deals for every budget. With off-season temperatures in the 70s-80s, the local events never stop. From food festivals to art shows, visitors will fall in love with Myrtle Beach.
- 9/1-2 Beach Boogie & BBQ Festival – Watch over 25 team compete for the title of Carolina’s best BBQ! With a beer & wine garden, live music, wing tasting & vendors, this festival promises to be a great time.
- 9/4-10 16th Annual Mustang Week – Check out the hottest cars all week long at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center!
- 9/16 7th Annual Myrtle Beach Wine Fest – Make the Myrtle Beach Wine Fest your new fall tradition! Sip over 50 wines from around the world.
- 9/22-24 42nd Annual Atalaya Arts + Crafts Festival – Gorgeous views & beautiful fine art in Huntington Beach State Park. Stroll and enjoy artists, crafts and vendors from across the country!
- 9/23 Brew at the Zoo – Taste over regional and national craft beers! Stay for the silent auction, all benefiting a great cause.
- 9/30 14th Annual Irish Italian International Festival – From the spaghetti eating contest to street performers to great food, you will find something for every member of the family!
- 10/7 Myrtle Beach Seafood Festival – Bring your appetite and stay awhile! Located on Ocean Boulevard, the whole family will love the live music, kid’s area, food & cornhole tournament.
- 10/13-14 9th Annual Myrtle Beach Oktoberfest – Celebrate the best of fall the with food & beer, live music, pumpkin patch & face painting!