Wednesday, February 7th is #BookDirect day, and whether you’re planning a spring getaway or a summer trip, here are five reasons why reaching out to vacation rental managers to book direct is the strategy of smart travelers.
- Websites such as Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway and TripAdvisor add significant fees when you book through them. So do many online travel agencies. You can save substantially by contacting the owner or property manager to book direct. These precious vacation dollars can be used for other fun things on your vacation like amusement rides, dinner at a local restaurant, or souvenirs on the boardwalk.
- Direct contact with the owner or property manager makes it easy to communicate special needs without your requests getting “lost in translation.” Here at Vantage we go the extra mile to accommodate our guests and make the experience a smooth one. We can help you arrange for convenient services such as linen rental, grocery delivery, mid-week cleaning, and more.
- Many of the best vacation rentals aren’t even listed on major sites, because listings are expensive for owners. Along the North Carolina coast, for example, only 30% of all rental properties are listed on the major sites. You could be missing out.
- Owners and property managers know the vacation rental and the surrounding area. They can offer insider’s knowledge. Many have special offers they don’t list on the major sites. Visit our Specials Page to see Vantage Resort Realty’s current vacation rental deals.
- Owners and property managers have the most updated information about their property and community. They can give you the inside scoop about new amenities, lesser-known area events and hidden gems that make your vacation memorable.
Book smarter. #bookdirect. You’ll save and have a much better experience. Ready to find your perfect vacation spot? Browse our diverse inventory of some of North Myrtle Beach’s finest vacation rentals at VantageMB.com today!