We want you to help us celebrate our 10th anniversary by having the best summer yet! Myrtle Beach offers the best and most exciting attractions around, and we are giving you the Top 10 that are a must in our book.
Top 10 Attractions in Myrtle Beach
- Barefoot Landing – Experience one of the most unique destinations in Myrtle Beach. Located along the scenic Intracoastal Waterway, Barefoot Landing is an impressive collection of shopping, dining, and nightlife venues that encircle a 27-acre lake. You will find something for everyone to love here. Enjoy a live show at the Alabama Theatre, live music at the House of Blues, or live reptiles at Alligator Adventure. Whether you’re in the mood for fine dining at Greg Norman’s Australian Grille or casual fare at the Flying Fish Public Market & Grill, Barefoot Landing offers dozens of fantastic restaurants. Finish the day with beautiful views of the sun setting beyond the Intracoastal Waterway, or stick around for the fireworks which are held one night a week during the prime season.
- Intracoastal Waterway – A source of beauty, recreation, and commerce, the scenic Intracoastal Waterway is one of the central landmarks of the North Myrtle Beach area. South Carolina’s stretch of this inland waterway is just a small part of a 3,000-mile waterway that runs from Boston, Massachusetts all the way to the southern tip of Florida. Consisting of natural inlets, saltwater rivers, bays, and man-made canals, the Intracoastal Waterway was originally created to provide a safe route for travel and transport without the hazards of the open sea. Nowadays, the waterway is used more for just having fun! Guests can take advantage of all kinds of watersports and activities, such as jet skis, pontoon boats, fishing charters, and dinner cruises.
- The SkyWheel – It’s your chance to fly high in Myrtle Beach! The SkyWheel is one of the tallest Ferris wheels in North America, sitting 187 feet in the air. Take a ride in an enclosed gondola and get a 360-degree view of the Myrtle Beach coastline and the surrounding area. Each ride can hold two to six guests and is three revolutions long, which takes about eight to ten minutes. When the sun goes down, SkyWheel lights up the night with a fantastic display that can be seen up and down the boardwalk.
- Broadway at the Beach – Let the adventure at Broadway begin. Spend a day zip-lining across a lake, getting lost in a maze of mirrors, and racing at the Grand Prix! Broadway at the Beach is a 350-acre oasis of entertainment venues, attractions, shops & boutiques, and some of Myrtle Beach’s best places to eat and drink. There is so much to see and do for everyone in the family.
- Ripley’s Aquarium – Surround yourself with marine life for a day! Ripley’s Aquarium provides an experience like no other aquarium you’ve been to before. Get the chance to spend a night at the aquarium to sleep under the sharks or get up close and personal with some of their sting rays. There is also a behind-the-scenes tour that educates visitors about what it takes to care for these beautiful creatures.
- Myrtle Beach State Park – Become the ultimate outdoorsy adventurer at the Myrtle Beach State Park. This beautiful and scenic park has so much to offer. Spend a day on the beach or out in the water, whether it’s boating, kayaking, or even scuba diving! Visitors to Myrtle Beach State Park also have access to campsites with individual water and electrical hookups, wireless internet, restrooms, hot showers, laundry facilities, and a gift shop. The park has countless biking and walking trails, as well as two state park golf courses!
- World-Class Golf Courses – With its sub-tropical climate and lush, green vegetation, Myrtle Beach is known as one of the world’s top destinations for golf vacations. One of our favorite courses is the Grande Dunes Resort Club, which was recently named the “National Course of the Year” by the NGCOA. Located along the Intracoastal Waterway, this course is known for its links-style design with Bermuda grass fairways and contoured greens. Vantage guests also have the benefit of staying at one of our Marina Inn luxury condos located across from the golf course!
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade – Bring the whole gang for some boardwalk fun! Play, eat, and shop all day long on Myrtle Beach’s beautiful Boardwalk & Promenade. Kids will enjoy the many arcades, amusements, and thrill rides along the way. Be sure to check out Pier 14 – a historic pier that has withstood numerous hurricanes throughout the years, but has been rebuilt even stronger for visitors to enjoy. Grab a bite to eat at the Pier 14 Restaurant and Lounge or catch your own dinner by fishing off the pier yourself.
- Brookgreen Gardens – Experience a National Historic Landmark in all its beauty. This cultural center is home to garden after garden adorned with quaint pathways and over 1,400 sculptures. You will feel like you’ve walked into a picture book. Brookgreen Gardens also offers guided tours, programs, educational exhibits, and camps for kids of all ages. Be sure to stop by the zoo area, which is home to native animals that were either bred and raised in captivity or have sustained injuries that prevent them from living in the wild.
- La Belle Amie Vineyard – Little did you know that Myrtle Beach has its own vineyard, too! Spend a day sipping wine and touring the scenic La Belle Amie Vineyard. Located in the Grand Strand’s Little River area, this family-owned vineyard has its own tasting room, gift shop, picnic area, and front porch – perfect for relaxing in a rocking chair with a glass of your favorite wine. Various events are held seasonally throughout the year, such as live music, bonfires, and outdoor cooking.
All the fun, excitements, and relaxation of summer is just around the corner! If you haven’t booked your vacation to Myrtle Beach, now is the time to do it. Browse our website to find your perfect vacation rental, or give us a call at (888) 404-3110 today.