Perfect Day of Food in Myrtle Beach
From fresh-off-the-boat seafood to tropical frozen drinks, take a trip to the Caribbean without leaving Myrtle Beach. Forget the chain restaurants! North Myrtle Beach prides itself on fresh and local food. With hundreds of delicious local restaurants, the Vantage Team narrowed down a few of our favorite spots. Leave the pots and pans at home – let us be your guide for the perfect day of food!
- Eggs Up Grill – Eat like a local! Whether you love their signature omelettes or indulge with their waffles, Eggs Up is the perfect way to start your vacation day. Drive down the road and make Ocean Creek Resort (pictured) our perfect getaway. This has nationally acclaimed resort has everything to make your vacation complete, including 7 swimming pools, a private putting green, fitness center & a beachfront bar and grill!
- River City Café – Grill up some good times in Barefoot Landing! You can’t come to Myrtle Beach without trying River City Cafe’s world famous onion rings and burger. Try Vantage’s favorite Surf N Turf Burger! After filling your bellies, head over to the Grande Dunes Resort and relax at Marina Inn 5101 (pictured). With beautiful views of the Intracoastal waterway, this luxury 2-BR/2-BA promises relaxation.
- Nacho Hippo – Treat your taste buds to Tex-Mex! With live music, cold drinks and delicious food, Nacho Hippo promises good times. After lunch, stroll over to North Beach 213 – a 3-BR oceanfront condo. Located in North Beach Plantation, this unit offers 8 indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center & the Grand Strand’s only swim-up bar!
Happy Hour & Drinks
- Ocean Annie’s – Enjoy a taste of island life! Whether you dance along with the live music or sip on a signature drink, good times are mandatory at Ocean Annie’s. Continue the relaxation at Marina Inn 7301 – a luxurious 3-BR/3-BA, 2100 Sq-Ft condo! with the high-end amenities, breathtaking views and indoor/outdoor pools, this property serves up a great time.
- Flying Fish Public Market and Grill – Get hooked on amazing seafood! Located in Barefoot Landing, this restaurant offers a unique waterfront dining experience. Try Vantage’s favorite Lobster Ravioli! Nested across the street is North Beach Cinzia 4903 (pictured) – a luxurious 2-BR/2-BA cottage. Make this adorable bungalow your home away from home!
- RioZ Brazilian Steak – Whether you splurge with fine dining or stop by for happy hour, you must try RioZ’s southern Brazilian style cooking. After a night at RioZ, swim back to Blue Water Keyes. With a lazy river, fitness center and gorgeous beach, your family will fall in love with this oceanfront resort.
- Original Painter’s Homemade Ice Cream – Make Painter’s your new family tradition! Since 1952, this restaurant has treated visitors to the best ice cream on the Grand Strand. After a food filled day, enjoy a drink on the private balcony at Ocean Keyes 2743. Families will love this lakefront 3-BR/2-BA condo!
Don’t forget the missing ingredient for your perfect day of food: a fantastic vacation rental. Give us a call at (888) 404-3110 to speak with a Vacation Coordinators or browse VantageMB.com today!