Things to Do in North Myrtle Beach
The Best North Myrtle Beach Attractions and Entertainment
Whether you’re a shopping enthusiast, a thrill seeker, a sportsman, or someone simply looking for relaxation, North Myrtle Beach welcomes you to a destination of entertainment, adventure, and leisure. There are many things to do in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, from shopping at Barefoot Landing to catching a concert at a local performance venue and so much more. Myrtle Beach’s entertainment district is unlike any other, offering everything from exciting night life to theaters and concerts year round.
Myrtle Beach is known as a golfer’s paradise, a place to relax and unwind, and enjoy the sun. With 20 beautiful golf clubs and courses, experienced and beginners travel to Myrtle Beach year round to hit the links. If you’re looking for something for the kids, visit one of the several miniature golf courses.
The opportunities are endless for families visiting Myrtle Beach. With so many things to do in Myrtle Beach for families and children, no wonder this is a popular destination. Amusement, water, and adventure parks are among some of the best North Myrtle Beach attractions for kids. From mirror mazes and haunted houses to bike rentals and fishing charters, there really is something for everyone at Myrtle Beach.
The North Myrtle Beach attractions are endless for adventure seekers, too. Of course, there’s the water where you can do everything from surf to paddle board to take flight with a Hydrofly. Take a private surf lesson or explore the open seas with a stand up paddle board. At the end of the day, relax on the beach, take a walk on the boardwalk, or return to the comfort of your resort rental. No matter what you choose to do at Myrtle Beach, there is something unique for everyone.
- Amusement & Water Parks Backstage Mirror Maze Family Kingdom Amusement & Water Park Myrtle Beach SkyWheel Myrtle Waves Water Park Nightmare Haunted House The pavilion Park Wonder works
Beach Bike Shop
Location: 711 Broadway Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577BJ’s Scooter Rentals
Location: 605 N Kings Hwy Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Myrtle Beach Bicycle Rentals - N - Tours
Location: Cold Water Cir Myrtle Beach, SC 29588North Strand Beach Service
Location: 803 28th Ave S North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582Pedego Electric Bikes
Location: 3080 Deville St Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Boating And Fishing
Beach House Boat Rentals
Island Adventure watersports
Myrtle Beach Watersports
Reel Action Fishing Charters
Have fun on your next Myrtle Beach fishing charter with the team at Reel Action Fishing Charters.
Location: 2201 Little River Neck Rd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Arcadian Shores Golf Club
Arrowhead Country Club
Beachwood Golf Club
Location: 1520 U.S. 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582Grand Dunes Resort Course International World Tour Golf Links
Location: 2000 World Tour Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579Island green Golf Club King's North at Myrtle Beach National Legends Heathland Legends Moorland Legends Parkland Man O' War Myrtle Beach National South Creek Course Myrtle Beach National West Course Myrtlewood Golf Club
PineHills CoursePine Lakes Country Club Prestwick Country Club River Oaks Golf Plantation The Dunes Golf and Beach Club Waterway Hills Golf Club Whispering Pines Golf Club
- MINIATURE GOLF Adventure Falls Golf Jungle Lagoon Jungle Safari Mini Golf Rainbow Falls Golf Shipwreck Island Mini Golf Spy Glass Golf Treasure Island Mini Golf
- Nature/Wildlife Tours Ash Myrtle Beach ATV Tours Gator Bait Adventure Tours Horseback Riding of Myrtle Beach Myrtle Beach Safari Waccamaw River Tours
- SHOPPING Broadway at the Beach Coastal Grand Mall Rainbow Harbor Shopping Center Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 17 & 501 The Market Common
- Theater & Concerts Carolina Comedy Club Carolina Improv Comedy Cabana Good Vibrations Le Grande Cirque Legends in Concert Palace Theater Polynesian Fire Productions Sqrambled Scuares Game Show The Carolina Opry The Comedy Zone – House of Blues
- WATERSPORTS RENTALS Carolina Paddle Company Carolina Surf Company Hydrofly Myrtle Beach Island Adventure watersports Island Inspired Surf Shop Myrtle Beach Watersports Ocean Watersports Palmetto Surf School
- Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks Myrtle Beach Zipline Soar and Explore Zipline and Ropes Course
Recent Vantage News
Post-Tax Time Oceanfront Vacations
Taxes Done? Trade Your 1040 for SPF 40 Here’s an idea even your accountant would approve of: trade your primary residence for a sandcastle, and put the stress of tax time behind you with an oceanfront vacation. Nothing is more relaxing than ocean waves and salt air, and we have great oceanfront [...read more ]
Spring into Fun Myrtle Beach Events
So many reasons to come to Myrtle Beach this Spring! If you’ve never visited Myrtle Beach in the Spring, you don’t know what you’re missing. Beyond the beauty of the ocean and the tranquility of the beach, you’ll find music, art, food and events large and small for couples and families. Vantage [...read more ]
Book Now, Pay Later | Ends Feb. 28th
Book Now to Hold Your Perfect Spot With five weeks of winter still to go, chances are you’re dreaming about a summer vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC this year. Why let a little thing like your bank account get in the way? That’s why we’re rolling out our unique Book Now, Pay Later offer. After all, if [...read more ]