Unparalleled Style & Comfort in Grande Dunes Resort
Wake up to the morning sun sparkling on the water! Marina Inn 7301 is a totally luxurious 3-BR/3-BA, 2100-SqFt condo positioned along Myrtle Beach's scenic Intracoastal Waterway in the Grande Dunes Resort. Tasteful decor, high-end amenities, and breathtaking views from multiple balconies make this vacation home truly special. Open living area features a modern kitchen with granite countertops and new appliances, as well as a cozy living room with gas log fireplace overlooking sail boats & motor boats in the marina. Unique master bedroom suite is your private retreat from the world, and includes its own marina view balcony, gas log fireplace, king size bed, and huge private bath. It is even conveniently connected to a secondary half kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Living room and all bedrooms have their own TV & DVD player. Free Wireless Internet is provided. Non-smoking. No pets, please.
Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Center & More
Grande Dunes Resort is one of Myrtle Beach's top communities, boasting exclusive amenities on a beautiful 2,200-acre landscape. The resort grounds are elegant, relaxing and secluded, yet centrally located to all Myrtle Beach attractions. Head out for a refreshing swim in the indoor and outdoor multi-level pools, which are both just steps away from this unit. Guests also have access to a sauna and well-equipped fitness room located just off of the indoor pool/hot tub area. Grab a bite to eat at the popular on-site restaurant "Waterscapes," as well as two full bars - one indoor bar and one outdoor bar near the swimming area (outdoor bar only open in summer season). For a trip to the beach, a shuttle will take you to the Grande Dunes property on the ocean for a day of sun & surf. Though you may never feel the need to leave, the Grande Dunes resort is also just a short drive from Broadway at the Beach complex (5 miles), Barefoot Landing/House of Blues/Alabama Theater (4.5 miles), restaurant row (2 miles), Grand Strand Hospital (1/4 mile), Grand Dunes golf course (1/4 mile, and right across the street from Pirate's Village and Carolina Opry.
PLEASE NOTE: Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
- Views of Marina & Intracoastal Waterway from Multiple Balconies
- Full Kitchen with Granite Countertops & New Appliances
- Half Kitchen in Master Suite with Sink, Microwave, Refrigerator & Coffee Maker
- TVs/DVDs in Living Room and All Bedrooms
- Gas Fireplaces in Living Room & Master Bedroom Suite
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Indoor/Outdoor Multi-Level Pools & Hot Tub
- Fitness Center & Sauna
- On-Site Restaurant & 2 Full Bars
- Community Golf Course
- Master - King
- Bedroom #2 - King
- Bedroom #3 - Two Doubles
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
Framed by the Intracoastal Waterway, the Tennis Club at Grande Dunes has been designed to include dramatic views adding an unparalleled element to an already unforgettable experience. The expansive new 5,000-square-foot facility is perfectly suited for all aspects of the sport including lessons, games or tournaments and has been constructed on the site of the popular Myrtle Beach Tennis Club. Our concierge will gladly assist with reserving court times.
- 10 Har-Tru tennis courts
- 8 lighted courts available
- Men's and women's locker room
- Fitness room offering state-of-the-art weight training and cardiovascular equipment (for an additional fee of $10 for non-members)
- Newly redesigned pool
- Outdoor terrace overlooking the tennis courts and pool area
*Please note that there is an additional fee for usage of the tennis amenities. The facility is operated by: Grand Dunes Tennis
The costs are as follows:
- Court Fee - Non Members - Includes access to locker rooms, showers, etc. For just $10 more, you can also gain full access to the state-of-the-art Fitness Facility
- $20/day for unlimited play per person
- $65 for group of 4 people (reservations based on availability)